Escaping the heatwave by surfing the net in your cool room? Why not look at old scene documents? Today, we bring you a mix of various paper artefacts from the Amiga, Atari and PC scene, provided by Azzaro, Dipswitch, Gentleman, JAL, Lance, Lotek Style, Thorion, and Willy. Swapletters, wristbands, stickers, flyers, and some unusual stuff. Browse the documents in the gallery at the bottom of this post, or download the high resolution scans with metadata from the following list.
• to Azzaro (Poland) from Digital Zone (Ireland) [23/03/1996] and sAS (Belgium) [29/02/199x]
• to Gentleman (Germany) from Double R (Spain) [xx/xx/199x] – including graffiti sketches by Mr. Stone and Turbo/Bronx!
• to Lotek Style (Germany) from Brume (France) [xx/xx/1999|xx/xx/199x], Evil (Sweden) [xx/03/2005], Frost (France) [xx/xx/199x], Lonsdale (Germany) [18/08/1997|14/01/1998|14/03/1998|14/09/1998|05/05/2000|06/05/2001|27/07/2001|xx/xx/2001], Mikro (Slovakia) [xx/xx/200x|xx/xx/200x|xx/xx/200x] , and Senser (France) [xx/xx/199x]
Stickers: Mexx / Targets / Tristar / TRSI
Business cards: 501/TRSI / McLoud/TRSI / Tail/Hypnotic
Party stuff: Outline 2008 lighter / Outline 2019 wristband / Scene Event 2000 badge / SF2K 2002 wristbands / Treacl Celebration Party 1991 ticket / Woest 2002 wristband
• Generation Charts votesheet
• The Beast diskmag flyer
• Ritmika press kit, 2004. Ritmika was a Latvian electronic music label run by Raver/PHT, with several other sceners involved.
• Acronym List 4.0 materials, 1998. The Acronym List, encompassing 400 group acronyms, was compiled by the small German PC group Die Datenbäcker. This is the paper manuscript for the list.