Enjoy the Sunday while browsing demoparty-related materials: flyers, wristbands, votekeys, posters etc. from over three decades! The oldest object is from 1992, the latest is just one day old (from Mountainbytes in Switzerland which took place this weekend). Contributions this time stem from Cthulhu, Dipswitch, JAL, and Moon. A particularly special document is the internal organiser info sheet from Takeover 1999 & 2000 (in Dutch). Here’s a list of high quality scans for download, and below you can browse the goods in our gallery.
• Bizarre 1998: [network key] [ticket]
• Deadline 2021: [pin]
• Energy & Cosmos Design Party 1992: [ticket]
• Mountainbytes 2023: [sticker (cowee)] [sticker (logo)] [votekey] [wristband]
• Revision 2013 [votekey]
• Revision 2015: [votekey]
• Revision 2022: [wristband]
• SEMI Easter Conference 1993: [invitation]
• Sun’n’Fun Conference 1993: [invitation]
• Takeover 1998: [poster]
• Takeover 1999: [entrance pass]
[flyer] [organiser info sheet]
• Takeover 2000: [entrance pass] [mousepad] [organiser info sheet] [visitors pass] [wristband]
• Takeover 2001: [flyer] [mousepad] [poster] [visitors pass] [wristband]
• tUM 2004: [c64 invitation disk] [flyer]
Escaping the heatwave by surfing the net in your cool room? Why not look at old scene documents? Today, we bring you a mix of various paper artefacts from the Amiga, Atari and PC scene, provided by Azzaro, Dipswitch, Gentleman, JAL, Lance, Lotek Style, Thorion, and Willy. Swapletters, wristbands, stickers, flyers, and some unusual stuff. Browse the documents in the gallery at the bottom of this post, or download the high resolution scans with metadata from the following list.
• to Azzaro (Poland) from Digital Zone (Ireland) [23/03/1996] and sAS (Belgium) [29/02/199x]
• to Gentleman (Germany) from Double R (Spain) [xx/xx/199x] – including graffiti sketches by Mr. Stone and Turbo/Bronx!
• to Lotek Style (Germany) from Brume (France) [xx/xx/1999|xx/xx/199x], Evil (Sweden) [xx/03/2005], Frost (France) [xx/xx/199x], Lonsdale (Germany) [18/08/1997|14/01/1998|14/03/1998|14/09/1998|05/05/2000|06/05/2001|27/07/2001|xx/xx/2001], Mikro (Slovakia) [xx/xx/200x|xx/xx/200x|xx/xx/200x] , and Senser (France) [xx/xx/199x]
Stickers: Mexx / Targets / Tristar / TRSI
Business cards: 501/TRSI / McLoud/TRSI / Tail/Hypnotic
Party stuff: Outline 2008 lighter / Outline 2019 wristband / Scene Event 2000 badge / SF2K 2002 wristbands / Treacl Celebration Party 1991 ticket / Woest 2002 wristband
• Generation Charts votesheet
• The Beast diskmag flyer
• Ritmika press kit, 2004. Ritmika was a Latvian electronic music label run by Raver/PHT, with several other sceners involved.
• Acronym List 4.0 materials, 1998. The Acronym List, encompassing 400 group acronyms, was compiled by the small German PC group Die Datenbäcker. This is the paper manuscript for the list.
For those readers who like to see more recent scene-related stuff, and inspired by the Revision demoparty last weekend, I decided to go through the large queue of demoparty-related contributions from the past three years. Here is the result – over 50 demoscene artefacts, contributed by Azzaro, Ctulhu, Dipswitch, and JAL. Enjoy flyers, timetables, writsbands, votekeys etc. from demoparties of the last two decades in a number of countries, from Finland to Hungary, from the USA to Russia. Also, there are some additional flyers and stickers. And next time we’ll be back with 1980s’ letters again.
0a000h 2002, 2003 and 2004 orga badges // Ambience 1998 votedisk // Árok 2006 flyer // Assembly 2000, 2002 and 2003 wristbands and 2005 visitors’ info sheet // Bizarre 1994 newspaper article, 1997 ticket, two 1999 and two 2000 flyers, and 2000 invitation // Chaos Constructions 2014 flyer // Delirium 1996 votesheet // Demosplash 2017 flyer // Dialogos 1999 invitation and visitors’ magazine // Evoke 2003 orga badge, 2005 map & timetable, 2012 flyer and postcard, 2017 flyer // Evoke Tracks 2008 flyer // Function 2006 flyer and votesheet // Gravity 1996 invitation and votesheet // LTP3 (1999) flyer // Nordlicht 2015 flyer // Outline 2007 badge, 2008 votekey, 2017 bingo sheet // two QuaST 1998 invitations // Revision 2019 wristband // Riverwash 2015 flyer // tUM 2004 trophy and 2005 flyer // Wired 1995 invitation, 1998 votedisk and wristband // X’97 Takeover 1997 votedisk
“Advice to Young Sceners” pamphlet, 2019 // SID Chip Club flyer, 2019 // Black Maiden stickers, 2003 // Satori sticker, 2016 // The Deadliners sticker, 2017 // TRSI SID Radio sticker, 2019
As we not only document old crackers‘ letters, but also try to archive the demoscene‘s most recent paper artefacts, here is a bunch of stickers and flyers which circulated at the Revision demoparty, held last weekend in Saarbrücken/Germany, as well as the official Revision info/promo materials kept in this party edition’s airline theme.
Official Revision artefacts:
bag / baggage tag / visitors’ brochure / name sticker / postcard 1 / postcard 2 / ticket/votekey
Bombjoe 2019 World Tour flyer / Evoke 2019 door hanger / Evoke 2019 flyer / Flash Party 2019 sticker / Impure sticker / Nah Kolor sticker / Pacific sticker / PVM sticker 1 and 2 / Rebels 30 Years sticker / SceneSat sticker / Schnappsgirls sticker / TRSI sticker / Zoo 2019 sticker